Grange Resources (GRR)

Shares / Stock Code


Stock Exchange / Sharemarket


Grange Resources (GRR) is a metal mining, exploration and development Company with operations mainly in Australia and Malaysia. The core focus of the Company is on gold and iron ore mining, exploration and development. Grange Resources listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 27 March, 1986. GRR is actively involved in the development of Southdown Magnetite and Kemaman Pellet project, with targeted annual production of 6.8 million tonnes of high grade iron ore pellets from 2012. The project is expected to remain productive for over 35 years with its annual EBIT potential estimated at US$400 to US$500 million. The project includes a magnetite mine and concentrator at Southdown, Western Australia. It also comprises a slurry pipeline from Southdown to the Port of Albany including storage and shipping facilities at the port and a pellet production facility located at Kemaman on the east coast of peninsular Malaysia. Grange Resources holds 70% interest in the Southdown project, with remaining 30% interest held by a wholly owned subsidiary of the Japanese trading company Sojitz Corporation through joint venture operations. The Company also focuses on the development of the Bukit Ibam Iron Ore Project; royalty income from gold production; investment of cash assets, and management of the Company. In September 2007, Grange completed the 100% acquisition of the interest in Exploration Licence E70/2512 from Rio Tinto Exploration Pty Ltd.

Grange Resources (GRR) Products and Services

  • Iron ore
  • Copper & gold
  • Geology
  • Project development and management
  • Finance
  • Investment banking
  • Funds management

Grange Resources Competitors

  • Cazaly Resources
  • Danae Resources

Grange Resources (GRR) Locations and Subsidiaries

Grange Resources Head Office
Level 11, QBE House, 200 St George's Terrace
Perth, WA, Australia, 6000
Phone: (08) 9321 1118
Fax: (08) 9321 1523

Grange Resources Subsidiaries

Barrack Mines Pty Ltd
Grange Capital Pty Ltd
Tribune Developments Pty Ltd
Bamine Pty Ltd
Surfboard Securities Limited
Horseshoe Gold Mine Pty Ltd
BML Holdings Pty Ltd
Grange Developments Sdn Bhd
Grange Minerals Sdn Bhd
Murchison Copper Mines Pty Ltd

Other Grange Resources Details

Grange Resources Year Established: 1985
ACN: 009 132 405
D-U-N-S: 757701651
ABN: 80009132405
Previous Company Names: Surfboard Limited; Grange Resources NL

Grange Resources (GRR) Share Price

Submitted by ASX Listed Company on 23 January, 2009 - 03:34

Recommended Websites