Grange Resources (GRR)

Stock Code


Stock Exchange


Grange Resources (GRR) is a metal mining, exploration and development Company with operations mainly in Australia and Malaysia. The core focus of the Company is on gold and iron ore mining, exploration and development. Grange Resources listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 27 March, 1986. GRR is actively involved in the development of Southdown Magnetite and Kemaman Pellet project, with targeted annual production of 6.8 million tonnes of high grade iron ore pellets from 2012.

2011's Last Best and Worst Traded Stocks

As the year 2011 closed, share prices continued to fluctuate as companies and investors continue to trade stocks. This is a record of the best and worst traded stocks in the indices ASX100, ASX200 and All Ordinaries in the Australian Securities Exchange in the last week of 2011, December 26 to 30, 2011.

Best Performing Trade Stocks ASX100 (XTO)


Grange Resources Considers Selling 30pc Stake of Southdown Project

Magnetite producer Grange Resources (GRR) is selling a portion of its stake in the Southdown iron ore project in Western Australia to add more fund to the $2.57 billion export venture. Grange currently owns 70 per cent stake of Southdown as Japan's Sojitz owns the other 30 per cent.

Events in the Share Market for Wednesday

Scheduled events for the middle of the week are sparse. Only one stock that will go on ex-dividend and three companies that will have their annual/extraordinary general meeting on September 21, 2011.


Top Ten Stocks All Ords

Top Ten Stocks on the All Ords for the week, on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) this 14th week: 4th April to 8th April 2011. These stocks increased their stock price by the largest percentage on the Australian sharemarket. Top ten All Ordinaries stocks this week include: ISF, OCP, CRE, BUL, KRL, EQN, NDO, RFE, MMX, GRR. Other lists of ASX companies by market capitalisation.

Stock Filter - All Ordinaries Losers

Stock Filter of the All Ordinaries Losers this week, on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) this 49th week: 6th December to 10th December 2010. These stocks decreased their stock price by the biggest percentage on the Australian stockmarket. All Ordinaries Stocks Losers this week include: API, TRS, DTE, PVE, BOC, MPO, KAM, CER, FRI, ISF, IAU, NBS, GRR. Other lists of Aussie companies by market capitalisation.

Share Filter - All Ordinaries Bottom Stocks

Share filter of All Ordinaries bottom stocks on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) this 42nd week of 2010: 18th to 22nd October. These stocks decreased their share price by the biggest percentage on the Australian stockmarket. Shares include: MAH, CGX, FMS, KCN, IGR, TAP, AAX, CRE, ABY, PRC, CTY, OGC, GRR, ISF, QTM. Other lists of Australian companies by Market capitalisation.

Grange Resources Dividends

1 September, 2010 - 13:29

Learn the dividend history for GRANGE RESOURCES LIMITED.. A dividend is a share of a company's profits that it pays to investors and shareholders. Not all companies pay dividends; companies may decide to retain earnings and reinvest them back into the company. You are eligible to receive GRR dividends if you own the GRANGE RESOURCES LIMITED. shares on the ex-dividend date. Investors and traders must purchase the stock before the exdividend date to be entitled to the dividend.

Australian Iron Ore

Stock analyst UBS hosted nine ASX listed iron ore companies from Western Australia at their inaugural Iron Ore Seminar in Sydney and Melbourne on 13 March 2007. The companies that presented were: Murchison Metals (MMX), Mt Gibson (MGX), Midwest Corp (MIS), Gindalbie Metals (GBG), Sphere Investments (SPH), Grange Resources (GRR), FerrAus (FRS), Fortescue Metals Group (FMG) and Atlas Iron (AGO). The analyst thinks that all of the iron ore companies have ggressive growth targets and are confident of reaching their goals.

Syndicate content

Recommended Websites