Sundance Resources (SDL)

Shares / Stock Code


Stock Exchange / Sharemarket


Sundance Resources (SDL) is an exploration Company, with a focus on iron ore, copper, gold and other base metals. The key asset of the Company is Mbalam iron ore project which is located in the Republic of Cameroon in central West Africa. The project is situated next to the Belinga Iron Ore Project in Gabon and it is being developed by the China National Machinery and Equipment Import and Export Corporation (CMEC). Cam Iron SA (CamIron) is the sole owner of the permit. SDL listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 24 November, 1993. Sundance has the 90% ownership of CamIron while the rest 10% is owned by local Cameroon investors, part of which is held in trust for the Mbalam community. SDL acquired interest in CamIron in 2006, to gain support and utilise development expertise of CamIron needed to execute the Mbalam Project. Sundance is actively engaged in the exploration and undertaking of feasibility studies on the project based on production of 35 million tonnes hematite per anum. Sundance is expected to begin operations in 2012, which will provide basis for developing a worldwide iron ore business.

Sundance Resources History

The company beczme floated on the ASX on 24 November, 1993. In September 2007, Gindalbie Metals (GBG) and Sundance Resources (SDL) announced an agreement to form a merger in order to create a new iron ore group.

Sundance Resources (SDL) Products and Services

  • Iron ore
  • Copper
  • Gold
  • Base metals

Sundance Resources Competitors

  • Mount Burgess Mining (MTB)

Sundance Resources (SDL) Locations and Subsidiaries

Sundance Resources Head Office
Level 27, St Martins Tower, 44 St George's Terrace
Perth, WA, Australia, 6000
Phone: (08) 9220 2300
Fax: 08 9220 2311

Sundance Resources Subsidiaries

Bluefire Services WA Pty Ltd
Bluefire Gas Ltd
Copper International Pty Ltd
PT Prima Agas
Transerv Australia Limited
Gas Research Australia Pty Ltd

Trading Names

Sundance Resources Limited
St Francis Group Pty Ltd

Other Sundance Resources Details

Sundance Resources Year Established: 1992
ACN: 055 719 394
D-U-N-S: 750167603
ABN: 19055719394
Previous Company Names: St Francis Mining Limited; St Francis Group Limited

Sundance Resources (SDL) Share Price

Submitted by ASX Listed Company on 28 December, 2008 - 04:01

Recommended Websites