Windimurra Vanadium (WVL)

Stock Code


Stock Exchange


Windimurra Vanadium (WVL) is a mineral exploration, mining and development Company principally focused on the exploration and commercial development of its Windimurra Vanadium mine site. Windimurra Vanadium Project is the core asset of the Company, which is based on one of the world’s largest vanadium Proven Ore Reserves. WVL owns 90% of the Windimurra Vanadium Project, with remaining 10% owned by its exclusive marketing partner Noble Resources Limited, through the operating company, MidWest Vanadium Pty Ltd. Noble Resources Limited is a controlled entity of Noble Group Limited.

Syndicate content

Recommended Websites